Cookie jar empty? Want to make some cookies but don't think you have the ingredients? This recipe hails from Fullbellies Happy Kids. It is a cinch to make, and super yummy. In fact, I changed the name just to make the point! Enjoy!
1 stick butter (or margarine)
1 C Flour
5 T sugar (1/4C + 1T--- I just use the 1/4 C)
1/4 t salt
1 t vanilla
1. Mix ingredients.
2. Roll into balls. (This process goes so much faster and easier with a cookie scooper! It's less messy, too.)
3. Press down with a fork.
4. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each. (I use a loose leaf tea strainer spoon for this purpose. Makes it so much easier for the kids to not get carried away.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment