This is a recipe that I think my mom would make and still makes for every family picnic. It is so good, but as a kid, I think I stopped eating it because I simply had had my fill of them. Now with my own kids, we are re-discovering them! This is a great summer recipe, but it is salty. I haven't played with it at all to offer any alterations, yet. I'll have to edit this if I figure that out! In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for improvement on sodium, please feel free to comment! Otherwise, enjoy the yumminess!
Robusto Italian Dressing
Celery Salt
Paprika
Chicken legs
1. Coat chicken with dressing and celery salt. (Mom, really coats well-- no measuring involved here!)
2. Sprinkle with paprika
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
*Note: for our family picnics, I vaguely remember a crockpot being used. Was this just to keep them hot? I'll get back to you on that... Mom, feel free to comment!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Mom's Chicken Legs Recipe
Author: Paula
|
at:11:41 PM
|
Category :
Chicken,
Family archive,
Main Dishes,
Pot-luck
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment