Saturday, March 6, 2010

Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice

Here's another easy and yummy crockpot recipe from Stephanie's blog.  (Originally from Paula Deen's Magazine Jan/Feb '09)  We love this recipe.  I've made the leftovers into a soup with great success.  I imagine you could also use the leftovers in the Easy Pot Pie recipe as well (I would just add some veggies).

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut 1/2" pieces
2 10 3/4 cans cream chicken soup
4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 t paprika
16 oz sour cream
hot cooked rice (4 servings or more)
green beans *optional

1. In 4 qt SC, combine chicken, soup, mushrooms, and paprika.
2. Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
3. Stir in sour cream 30 minutes before serving.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice and with green beans if desired. Garmish with paprika. 4-6 servings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template